Get significant productivity and operational opportunities from the very first day of installation.
Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) powered by Xerox DocuShare Enterprise Content Management System offers significant productivity and operational opportunities from the very first day of installation.
Scalability: DocuShare easily scales users into every part of the enterprise and has been performance-tested to 20 million documents per server.
Extensibility: Organizations can rapidly extend Docushare’s core document management features by leveraging its built-in advanced capabilities and seamless integration to hardware and applications.
High performance: DocuShare offers quality imaging performance to process more than 350 images per minute, and promotes overall productivity by optimizing information access, use and re-use quickly and easily.
Flexibility: DocuShare can be customized to support a variety of industry and line-of-business applications, and can leverage existing authentication, database, storage and e-mail infrastructure to support a variety of deployment configurations.
Ease of use: DocuShare continues to lead the industry in ease of use, administration, acquisition and deployment. Subsequent installations, upgrades, changes to user levels, or customizations require minimal ICT resources to implement.
Personal Productivity: Docushare’s Web-based interfaced empowers knowledge workers by supporting ad hoc collaborative and basic workflows within daily business activities, and offers faster access to information and work processes from any location at any time.
Documents and Image Management
- Document storage and retrieval
- Basic routing and approval
- Ad hoc scanning
- Version management
- Security and access control
- Blogs, wikis, and e-mail integration
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Web browser access
Content and Process Management
- Document-centric workflow
- Team collaboration and workspaces
- XML component management
- Production imaging and document capture
- Activity history reporting
- Integration with information systems
Content Management Platform
- Supports multiple operating systems and ICT environments
- Security, activity tracking, user management
- Search database and workflow engine integration
- API and integration toolkit